Aegis Environmental is an environmental consulting firm based in Greenwood, Indiana. Our small team allows each member to become proficient in all areas of consulting we offer our clients. If you enjoy diverse projects and appreciate learning new material while utilizing your years of experience to grow the business, this is a position in which you will thrive. We seek a motivated and dedicated team member to join our team as a Project Manager. Your experience will allow you to support field technicians and serve as a go-to for the company’s founder. To be considered for the position, the candidate must have a degree in a science-related or environmental health and safety discipline and a minimum of two years of experience as an environmental project manager. Registration as an industrial hygienist or professional geologist or the capacity to become registered is desirable. Varied projects will allow you to provide indoor air quality assessments (asbestos, lead, mold, radon, etc.) and abatement oversight, in-office work, and fieldwork. Experience in Phase I and II environmental site investigations will significantly benefit.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Design and execution of projects
- Preparation of technical proposals
- Field sampling and data collection
- Independent technical analysis of data
- Preparation of technical reports and other documents
- Client communication
- Assist with business development
- Subcontractor oversight and management
- Communication – Excellent listening, writing, and speaking abilities. Must be able to communicate new ideas, issues, and concerns effectively
- Integrity – Must be honest and have strong moral principles
- Team Player – Must work well with others
- Confidence – Secure in decision-making ability, can-do attitude, and problem-solver.
- Multi-tasking – Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Leadership -Ability to take the lead and mentor others
- Respect – Show respect for co-workers, clients, and subcontractors
- Positive Attitude – Upbeat, energetic, and enthusiastic
- Flexibility – Able to adhere to a flexible schedule to get work done efficiently
- Self Improvement – Strive to improve, complete training as needed
Send your resume to Jane Bultman at email@example.com. We look forward to talking with you.