Phase I ESA in the State of Kentucky are intended to identify Recognized Environmental Conditions (REC) in relation to a parcel of land or property.
Recognized Environmental Conditions are something we, as environmental consultants, use in Phase I ESA reports to indicate the presence or likely presence of any hazardous substances or petroleum products on a property under conditions that indicate an existing release, a past release, or a material threat of a release into structures on the property or into the ground, groundwater, or surface water of the property.
Our Phase I Environmental Site Assessment satisfies all of the requirements of the American Society of Testing Materials Standard Practice for Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and Environmental Protection.
The Aegis Advantage
- Rock‐solid science and technology
- The most cost‐effective and responsible solution
- Guaranteed regulatory compliance every step of the way
- Services aligned with your business needs, goals and drivers
- Strict adherence to OSHA health and safety practices
- Meet or exceed your expectations